- Check your installation (You are here)
- Running examples
- Building compact discrete domains
- Introduction to input file
- Plugins and input files
- Initialize project
- Initialize your first custom plugin
- Implement your first custom plugin
- Run your first project
- granoo-viewer usage
- Inputs/Outputs with GranOO
- Building a very simple tensile test
- Using numerical sensor
This tutorial shows how to check your installation
Suppose that you install GranOO in a
Now, go to an example directory.
Make an empty directory named
Invoke cmake. You must tell cmake where the
CMakeLists.txt file is.
In most of cases this file is simply in the example source directory.
Invoke make for compiling example. This process will create the executable file
Go to the upper directory
Run the executable.
Note that you must specify to the executable the path of the input file
Wait for simulation ending and visualize the results with the
granoo-viewer program. Note that you must tell
granoo-viewer program the directory where the result files are located.
If you see a graphical user interface (a window) that shows your simulation in 3d, it means that your install is right !